Donate FacebookJoin


kids program ny philharmonic

Gatherings of 20 people or more require a permit to use space in the park. Games require a Sports Permit, while parties, picnics and events require a Special Events Permit. Specialized uses of the park such as film shoots also require a permit.

See below for information on how to apply for each.

Please note: sound permits are not issued for amplification of music.